Happy Cyber Monday! I hope everyone in the U.S. had a great Thanksgiving holiday and long weekend. Ours was very low-key and relaxing – the perfect way to head into the hectic season ahead. This week will be a quick, but fun one on our end filled with food (as usual) and holiday cheer. Here are your best bets for the week as we truck it on into December!
Whaley’s Winter Patio
Winter is coming, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up on al fresco dining. Whaley’s has opened a new winter patio complete with lounge seating, fire pits and a special menu of warm drinks and bites.
Local Cyber Monday Deals
With all the sales emails flooding your inbox today, it’s hard not to do a little shopping. Here are our local picks:
- Mangia DC – Enter the code BlackFriday20 at checkout to receive 20% off when purchasing gift cards or a future tour.
- The Passion Food Hospitality Group wants you to give the gift of good taste this holiday season. Buy $100 in gift cards to Acadiana; District Commons; Burger, Tap and Shake; Penn Commons, PassionFish Reston & Bethesda or TenPenh Tysons and receive a 10% bonus.
- Looking to start shaping up? Sign up for a VIDA Fitness membership and receive $100 to spend on training services, spa packages, or gear shop swag. Access the offer here.
Local Giving Tuesday Ideas
After your shopping list is complete, give back to those less fortunate on Giving Tuesday.
- SOME has a goal of raising $100,000 to provide 219 more homeless families and individuals with safe and dignified homes and the supportive services they need to break the cycle of poverty. You Giving Tuesday gift will make twice the impact, as all donations will be matched dollar for dollar.
- Click here for a comprehensive list of local charities and causes to support.